Goodwill Technical College is dedicated to providing an exceptional education to our diverse community of motivated learners that will put individuals on the pathway to success. We are committed to transforming lives and communities through program offerings designed to put graduates to work.
All of our programs are:
- Accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE)
- Fee-based and have eligibility requirements
GTC works with students to identify financial resources for their training.
Click on any of the programs below to view the associated degree plan.
Programs of Study:
- START – 41 Credits / 615 Clock Hours
- Medical Billing & Coding – 40 Credits / 600 Clock Hours
- Medical Office Administrative Assistant – 40 Credits / 600 Clock Hours
Call (504) 889-5568 or click here to get started!
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.