Goodwill Technical College’s Campus Security’s top priority is to provide a safe environment for all students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
Campus Security is located in the lobby of the first floor of the building. Campus Security operates from 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday – Thursday and 7:30am to 2:30pm on Fridays, except for holidays and school closures.
CONTACT CAMPUS SECURITY
Direct: (504) 635-0148
Extension: 1318 (when dialing from a campus phone)
Goodwill Technical College has a Health and Safey Council composed of appropriate staff and faculty. The function of the Health and Safety Council is to develop and implement policy and procedural recommendations for improvements on an ongoing basis. Goodwill Technical College has also developed emergency plans and procedures for weather events and real, threatened, and impending danger.
Here are some suggestions to keep you safe while on campus:
- When working late, make sure doors are locked.
- Never prop exterior building doors open.
- Do not hold doors open for strangers when the building is closed for the evening.
- Let others know when you are working late.
- Don’t leave valuables in plain view in your car; lock them in your trunk if necessary.
- Always roll your windows up and lock your car doors.
- Never leave your vehicle running or unattended.
- Report any suspicious activity to Campus Security.
- Make sure you know the plan for safety and security in emergency situations. Emergency Plans and Procedures Guides are posted throughout the building.
- Participate in meetings, drills, or training sessions to stay familiar with personal safety plans.
We're sorry, no events were found for this calendar.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.